“Ann, congratulations on your Teacher of the Year award. You are a wonderful teacher and I am happy your skill has been acknowledged by your peers.” F.R.
“I have recently begun the process of becoming a golf professional. I have grooved my swing with the help of a very special person, LPGA/PGA teaching professional Ann Loughlin. I was in dire need of an overhaul on my swing and I had hit a plateau. After working with Ann my handicap dropped significantly over a short period of time. Ann then began to work with me on the mental process and with Ann’s help, a whole new world of golf opened up to me.” B.E.
“I love this game more than ever and feel so fortunate whenever I play, good or bad, thanks to you.” C.A.
“Thank you very much for last night’s lesson. Your style of teaching is right up my alley. I like the way you use images to explain a million things. I am looking forward to our next visit.” E.M.
“Just a quick note to say thanks for all of your enthusiasm at the seminar last weekend. You definitely added the right “spark” to the presentation.” S.A.
“I really enjoyed playing golf with you. A chance in a lifetime to see how it is supposed to be done.” D.H.
“Thank you for your donation of a golf lesson to our event. The lucky winner was the envy of many in attendance who would like to improve their golf game.”
“Applause! Applause! Guess who won the first annual golf tournament – Lee and I! Details later. Lee really did enjoy a proud moment thanks to you.” B.S.
“I don’t think I can appropriately express how much I enjoyed, appreciated, and loved spending time with you at the clinic. You are such an incredible person, totally enjoyable, and a terrific teacher!” F.C.
“We sure appreciated getting to know you through our golf lessons – your warmth and encouragement make it really fun to learn. You definitely have been blessed with the gift of teaching – and you use it well.” G. & C.R.
“I would like to thank you for allowing me to observe your lessons and sharing your knowledge about teaching so freely with me. I learned a lot and it was good preparation for my start in teaching golf.” I.G.
“We are looking forward to having our son take lessons from you. We want him to learn all aspects of the game from you.” L. & J.J.
“There is no one around here as good at detecting a problem in the golf swing and correcting it as Ann is.” G.N.
“The PGA is so lucky to have you.” E.M.M.
“Thank you for 3 days of instruction. It was fun as well as worthwhile. I am hitting the ball like you wouldn’t believe! I will be calling you soon. Thanks again.” B.E.
“Thank you so much for taking the time to teach at our 1st annual Arthritis Golf Clinic. Your participation enhanced the day.” M.D.
“I am sporting a 24.5 index. You took my index down 9. Here’s a Lahinch ballmarker for my favorite instructor.” E.W.
- Teaching Professional, University of Montana GC, Missoula, Mt. 2000-present
- Instructor, School of Golf, Singing Hills, El Cajon, Ca. 2000-present
- Dir. of Corporate Sales, Sun Mountain Specialties, Missoula, Mt. (off season)
- Golf Professional, Double Arrow Resort, Seeley Lake, Mt. April 2000-present
- Head Golf & Teaching Professional, Vista Oaks Golf Ctr, San Jose, Ca. 1996-99
- Sales Associate, Franklin Covey, San Jose & San Francisco, Ca. 1997-99 (off season)
Service and Membership
- Class A PGA and LPGA Membership
- LPGA Member Advisor
- LPGA National Evaluator
- PGA National Instruction Committee
- Western Montana PGA Teacher of the Year
- University of Iowa Alumni
- PGA Retirement Plus Program
- Cure Your Slice Program
- Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Top 50 Teacher GFW Magazine
- Consumer Research Council Top Professional
- Masters Degree in Recreation Administration
- Managed and coordinated golf instruction business for 22 years.
- Managed sports agency that sponsored six rookies on LPGA Tour: allocated budgets, coordinated player schedules, obtained sponsorships, organized promotional events.
- Planned, organized and implemented Horizons Golf Tour & Women’s Professional Golf Tour at various sites across the United States.
- Managed the complete women’s athletic and intramural sports program at Maycrest College.
- Published articles in newspapers, magazines, and brochures.
- Golf for Women Magazine – Top 50 Instructor
- Western Montana Teacher of the Year
- Women’s NorCal Cup Matches Winner & Runner
- Author of The Golf Letters, Tee Tales (2010) and Signs of Their Times, Iowa Hometown Slogans, Photos & Stories 2006
- Speaks Spanish
- Writes short stories and poetry